Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to Mint Analysis Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (‘Cookies’);
Data Protection Laws
Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
Mint Analysis Ltd
Mint Analysis Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10813027 whose registered office is at 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ;
UK and EU Cookie Law
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Mint Analysis Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Mint Analysis Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;
Legal basis for processing
2. Mint Analysis Ltd use your consent as the legal basis for processing your Data.
a. IP address (automatically collected);
b. web browser type and version (automatically collected).
How we collect and use Data
6. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data as per the points below:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date and times at which you access the Website and the way you interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed ‘Cookies’.
7. Mint Analysis Ltd does not share your Data with any non-authorised third-parties. Access to your Data is strictly limited to authorised Mint Analysis Ltd employees and, where applicable, our website developer (Squarespace).
Keeping Data secure
8. Our website developer provides technical and organisational security measures to safeguard your Data. Squarespace’s Security Measures can be found here.
9. In the unlikely event of a breach, we will, wherever possible, notify you in accordance with EU Data Protection Laws.
11. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request copies of the information we hold about you at any time.
b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
12. Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed by our website developer in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
a. Squarespace have self-certified to the EU-US Privacy Shield, allowing them to transfer EU personal data to the US, including to their US-based data centres using lawful data transfer mechanisms recognised under EU Data Protection Law in compliance with GDPR required safeguards.
Links to other websites
15. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
16. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Mint Analysis Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies, however, certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended as a result.
17. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors navigate our website when they are visiting it.
18. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the ‘Cookies Schedule’.
19. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed in the settings menu of your internet browser.
20. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
For any questions, you may contact Mint Analysis Ltd by email at email@example.com
Below is a list of the cookies that we use.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
RecentRedirect: Prevents redirect loops if a site has custom URL redirects. Redirect loops are bad for SEO.
Test: Investigates if the browser supports cookies and prevents errors.
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
ss_cid: Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor's sessions on a site
ss_cvr: Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor's sessions on a site
ss_cvisit: Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor's sessions on a site
ss_cvt: Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor's sessions on a site
ss_cpvisit: Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor's sessions on a site
ss_cookieAllowed: Remembers if a visitor agreed to placing Analytics cookies on their browser if a site is restricting the placement of cookies